From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Can we bring in net-misc/ntp-4.2.6_p3 into prefix ?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:10:43
1 On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 15:28, Alan Hourihane <alanh@×××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Oh, and Jeremy, I would love to help out.
3 >
4 > But the big hurdle is the tests involved to get Gentoo developer status,
5 > and the research needed to pass them. Ugh.
6
7 You don't have to be a developer to help out. Just file bug reports
8 and possibly fixes. The developer can just review at that point and
9 commit. You'd do the bulk of the work. That's how I've been doing it
10 for some time since I cannot consistently commit to developer-related
11 responsibilities myself.
14     Jacob
15
16     "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
17     from the beginning of the world until now — and never
18     to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
19     short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
20     elect those days will be shortened."
21
22     Are you ready?