From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] media-gfx/xfig
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:07:02
To (try to) clarify for all:

Everything you can find here: http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/alt/browser/trunk/prefix-overlay ends up in the rsync tree, replacing the packages from mainline Gentoo. Hence, what you see here: http://rsync1.prefix.freens.org/ is the Gentoo linux rsync tree, with the packages from above url replaced. libpng is in the overlay, and it was "behind", hence revisions were missing. Fabian -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level