From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] OpenSolaris is working
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:39:00
1 On 03-06-2008 09:39:46 +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > Since we're rsync based, I can avoid taking an entirely new snapshot
3 > (with the risk of it being broken) but just update certain things only.
4 > So I guess I'll do that in this case to add in OpenSolaris support.
5
6 I already added a new snapshot yesterday, but I found an annoying
7 problem in gcc-4.2.3 that is fixed in 4.2.4 that is exposed during the
8 bootstrap process. Todays snapshot should finally be it!
9
10 (This is mutt from my OpenSolaris/Solaris 11 machine with Vim)
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level
16 --
17 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list