From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] OpenSolaris is working
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:39:00
On 03-06-2008 09:39:46 +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> Since we're rsync based, I can avoid taking an entirely new snapshot > (with the risk of it being broken) but just update certain things only. > So I guess I'll do that in this case to add in OpenSolaris support.
I already added a new snapshot yesterday, but I found an annoying problem in gcc-4.2.3 that is fixed in 4.2.4 that is exposed during the bootstrap process. Todays snapshot should finally be it! (This is mutt from my OpenSolaris/Solaris 11 machine with Vim) -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list