From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alt] libxml2 metadata.xml
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:47:27
3 > > Hi!
4 > >
5 > > Seems like libxml2 metadata.xml is rejected by repoman:
6 > >
7 > > !!! metadata.xml is invalid:
8 > > !!! warning: failed to load external entity
9 > > "/opt/windows/gentoo.windows/usr/portage/dev-
10 > libs/libxml2/metadata.xml"
11 > > ebuild.allmasked 1
12 > > ebuild.minorsyn 2
13 > > metadata.bad 1
14 > > dev-libs/libxml2/metadata.xml
15 > >
16 > > to get my changes in I for now --force'd commit, since I didn't know
17 > > what to
18 > > do with it...?
19 >
20 > Hmm.. looking a little closer, _every_ metadata.xml yields the same
21 > error,
22 > still have to figure out whats wrong...
23
24 Ok, errr... please ignore this thread ;) it's all my fault, since libxml2
25 for winnt does not (yet) understand interix paths, which are passed to it,
26 if repoman is used inside a windows prefix ... arghh...
27
28 Cheers, Markus
31 > Cheers, Markus
34 > > any advice?