From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] 'eselect news help' can't find sed
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 08:03:30
1 On 07-04-2009 09:01:21 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
2 > > I've solved the problem with a symlink to /Users/wilson/Library/Gentoo/
3 > > bin/sed but I don't know how to properly fix this problem.
4 >
5 > I have exactly the same problem on FreeMiNT.
6
7 Then I guess I should have added a portage depend to the eselect bump.
8 Portage provided a sed wrapper that was able to bring the system into an
9 endless loop, so I killed it. eselect was the only application (so far)
10 that seems to have hardcoded (via configure) this location to sed.
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level