From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: RE: [gentoo-alt] emake shell
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:00:47
2 > On 16-01-2009 15:39:59 +0100, Markus Duft wrote:
3 > > > Ignore my previous comment. Don't patch Portage. I see no
4 > problems in
5 > > > applying it for every arch. So just get a patch on my desk so I
6 > can
7 > > > commit it in Prefix Portage's sources.
8 > >
9 > > Ok, here we go :)
10 >
11 > Question: does exporting SHELL=${BASH} in the profiles for Interix
12 > work?
13 > I recall we do the same on AIX, so wouldn't that be a cleaner solution?
14 > (If it works...)
15
16 Nope. The variable needs to be set as make variable (thus on the command line). The only other option I thought about was abusing MAKEOPTS or something else like this... any ideas?
20 > --
21 > Fabian Groffen
22 > Gentoo on a different level