From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] About unportable options
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:09:01
1 On 11-02-2009 22:36:44 +0200, Serkan Kaba wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > While discussing about bug 235410, I asked Zac if repoman could check
6 > for such unportable options and he said that could easily be done. So
7 > I'm asking you -the prefix/alt devs- if you hit similar cases while
8 > porting ebuilds. If so, can you extend the list of options to warn about.
9
10 In Prefix we have USERLAND=GNU, so that bug isn't relevant at all to us.
11 However, we are affected by things like:
12 append-lfdlags -Wl,--as-needed
13 or:
14 replace-flags -O* -O1 (iso -O? -O1)
18 Fabian Groffen