From: Johan Hattne <johan.hattne@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] app-text/build-docbook-catalog depends on util-linux
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:48:57
1 On 08/16/10 04:22, Alan Hourihane wrote:
2 > I'm puzzled by this.
3 >
4 > It seems we're masking util-linux because of it's dependencies yet, now
5 > dev-libs/glib's dependency structure ends up depending on
6 > app-text/build-docbook-catalog and ends up not mergeable because of
7 > util-linux.
8
9 I don't remember the chain of dependencies off the top of my head, but I
10 think it ends with depending on either util-linux or getopt. You may be
11 able to work around this by keywording app-misc/getopt--at least, that's
12 what I did. I haven't reported it on bugs.gentoo.org because I didn't
13 have time to test it enough.
14
15 // Cheers; Johan