From: "Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)" <askar.bektassov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] dev-lang/php-5.4.0_rc7 with apache2 flag does not build libphp5.dylib
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:08:50
Hi,

I am trying to build dev-lang/php-5.4.0_rc7 with apache2 support on Lion OS
X, however at installation stage the emerge breaks claiming that it does
not find

${WORKDIR}//sapis-build/apache2/.lib/libphp5.dylib

when I went inside ${WORKDIR}//sapis-build/apache2 directory I realised
that the files that have been compiled at the build stage are different

${WORKDIR}//sapis-build/apache2/lib/libphp5.bundle
${WORKDIR}//sapis-build/apache2/lib/libphp5.so

and I did not find any rule in the Makefile to build libphp5.dylib. So my
question is, does this mean that there is a bug in the ebuild process or
this is a matter of building process of the php package that does not
envisage building dylib files for apache2 module?

Cheers,
--
Askar Bektassov
(Аскар Бектасов)