From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Prefix rsync now includes full gentoo-x86 repo
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 03:06:08
Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> writes:

> This is a headsup mostly for developers. The (good) news for users is > that all packages from regular Gentoo are now also available for Prefix > albeit being masked by missing keywords.
Oh, I thought it was an April joke yesterday -_-bb Great to hear this. This is milestone and a hard boost to Prefix. The ambition of Prefix is that someday there is no "Gentoo Prefix". Now we can feel it at the corner. Hooray! Regards, -- XU Benda Research Center for Neutrino Science Tohoku University JAPAN http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/~benda