From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefixed gentoo for cross-compile (question)
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:03:16
Hello Piergiorgio

I'm an embedded sw developer already used to gentoo and portage.
Sorry to bring this up again months later. Did you succeeded finally? I have came across a solution for building cross compile toolchains in Prefix last year. It was briefly noted here: http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/~benda/projects/gpCross.html Hope it helps. Yours, -- XU Benda Research Center for Neutrino Science Tohoku University JAPAN http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/~benda