From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage failure
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 23:03:53
1 On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 13:23, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 06-03-2010 13:15:59 -0500, Jacob Godserv wrote:
3 >> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 09:23, Markus Duft <mduft@g.o> wrote:
4 >> > anyone seeing this too?
5 >>
6 >> Yes, I hit the same error. Fabian's fix worked for me.
7 >
8 > Sorry, the fixed portage should hit the tree soon.  I'm affraid everyone
9 > will have to apply the fix in order to be able to emerge --sync :(
10
11 In the meantime can you package.mask that particular version of portage?
14 Jacob
15
16 "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
17 from the beginning of the world until now — and never
18 to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
19 short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
20 elect those days will be shortened."
21
22 Are you ready?