From: Greg <trigggl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gcc failing, prefix-launcher-1.2 on AIX
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:59:16
Greg wrote:

> > Fabian Groffen wrote: > >> >> Have you looked at this: >> http://prefix-launcher.wiki.sourceforge.net/howto+install+prefix+launcher >> >> >> Looks related to your error. >> >> > It does look like this is what I need. Starting over. Will keep you > posted. >
Well, that's the hazard of running this from work. Apparently the process got cut off. I came back and all my terminals were closed. Also, apparently the change is not persistant. I have to do it again. I'm going to try one more time and if it doesn't work, I'll make sure I'm running it from home. -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list