From: Asfand Qazi <aq2@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] there are no ebuilds to satisfy "app-text/ghostscript-gpl[cups]".
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:08:52
Hello, when I've been trying to do a emerge -DuvNta world recently, this
is what I've been getting:

emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "app-text/ghostscript-gpl[cups]".
(dependency required by "net-print/cups-1.5.3" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "dev-java/icedtea-bin-7.2.1-r1[X]" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "@selected" [set])
(dependency required by "@world" [argument])

I can create my own ebuild in my local overlay, but is there a more
permanent fix to this?

Thanks

--
Regards,