From: Steven Parkes <smparkes@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alt] id in coreutils7
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:23:17
1 > Yea, there have been conflicting reports of coreutils status. For
2 > example, http://bugs.gentoo.org/264007 - but other people can't
3 > reproduce it.
4
5 Hmmm not sure why people can't reproduce, unless it's a new bug in Darwin, because it's definitely a bug in Darwin. I added the details to the ticket.
6
7 I don't know the approach to patching such things. Does prefix maintain patches for OS bug workarounds? I know there are patches. Including this kind of thing?
8
9 There are a few possible ways to work around the bug. I put the details in the ticket. Happy to contribute the code ...