From: "Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)" <askar.bektassov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Dropping ia64-linux - anyone care?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:08:19
Jeremy,

Is there any possibility to see the usage statistics of the downloaded
files?

Maybe, this can turn out to be one of possible ways to see the actual
demand for ia64-linux. Just to have a quantitative evidence of what we are
dropping (qualitative is already there, "we don't use it and we don't test
it").

Cheers,
Askar Bektassov
(Аскар Бектасов)