From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] octave/gnuplot on OSX, no aquaterm!
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:15:53
1 Hi Mathias,
2
3 On 19-06-2008 16:53:02 +0900, Mathias Laurin wrote:
4 > I installed octave from gentoo, but it won't use aquaterm. Note that it
5 > works from macports. What is strange is that, during the configure
6 > phase, it says it has found aquaterm and is going to use it. But when I
7 > start octave, there is no aqua terminal available. I tried compiling by
8 > hand, same results: configure finds aquaterm but not the compiled
9 > octave. I also had a look at the portfile from macports but it does not
10 > contain anything special.
11
12 Does MacPorts have the same version? Does your version try to use the
13 X11 terminal? I don't see octave in the tree, would you mind sharing
14 the ebuild somewhere? Maybe gentoo-x86 made some modifications which
15 break the aquaterm.
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo on a different level
21 --