From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Cc: vapier@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Any interest in sandbox on (open)solaris?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:58:54
1 On 18-11-2008 20:48:58 +0100, "C. Bergström" wrote:
2 > If anyone is interested in sandbox working correctly on (open)solaris
3 > please give both feedback and any technical details which may help. I'm
4 > looking into how LD_PRELOAD works and any difference between
5 > linux/solaris. I tried to compile the alpha version, but didn't read
6 > the code at all.
7
8 Yes, very interesting in having it running. Please look at the current
9 git sources, which had a recent spike of activity:
10 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/sandbox.git;a=summary
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level