From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] if you love your prefix, don't update your tree
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:23:36
On 05-04-2007 17:26:25 +0200, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> > > And portage says this for solaris and aix: > > > > > > Calculating world dependencies / > > > !!! Ebuilds for the following packages are either all > > > !!! masked or don't exist: > > > virtual/libc virtual/os-headers > > > > I noticed that too. > > > > > On Linux, I just get this one: > > > > > > Calculating world dependencies / > > > !!! Ebuilds for the following packages are either all > > > !!! masked or don't exist: > > > virtual/os-headers
With some help from zmedico, I now at least got rid of virtual/libc and virtual/os-headers on Darwin and Solaris by removing them from the packages list inherited from base. It makes sense, as we will never install those, right? So no need to require them to be installed. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list