From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] bug in bootstrap-prefix.sh
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:46:11
On 19-05-2008 12:43:45 +0200, Bacchella Fabrice wrote:
> Yes of course, that's a full install of Solaris. > > It $EPREFIX/bin/bash that does not exist, because $EPREFIX/bin does not > exist.
I meant $EPREFIX/bin/bash ;) I rarely talk about anything outside your $EPREFIX. So, what you say is that $EPREFIX/bin/bash isn't installed, even though emerging completes. That sort of worries me. Is it installed in $EPREFIX/usr/bin/bash or something? -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list