From: Sukmoon Chang <palmiri@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] emerge -e system failure on OS X...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:34:12
Hi,

I've followed bootstrapping process happily on my MacBook until the following.
Would you please tell me what I need to do?  Please be gentle--I am
new to gentoo.

Regards,

$ emerge -e system

Calculating system dependencies \
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "app-arch/deb2targz" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- app-arch/deb2targz-1 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
(dependency required by "app-misc/ca-certificates-20050804" [ebuild])

!!! Problem resolving dependencies for virtual/ssh
!!! Depgraph creation failed.