From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] openssh 5 mask
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:50:35
1 Fabian,
2
3 what about the openssh 5.0 mask? Could you check that again, please? It even compiles on interix ;) so shouldn't be too much of a
4 problem. Also I get the impression that it's not much different from v4.7, since nearly all patches/hunks applied unmodified. Which
5 symbols where undefined when you tried? What USE flags did you use? Maybe it compiles here because I'm missing something you had
6 set.
7
8 I'd really like to have that on unmasked at least on interix. That would give us a large advance over interopsystems, which refuse
9 to make their patches for 4.6 open. There would be no more reason to use their openssh binary package on interix.
10
11 Cheers, Markus
14 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list