From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] prefix keywords need to go (?)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:40:15
1 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 <snip - I agree with the rest or don't have a comment>
4
5 > In both cases, Prefix can adapt, but Prefix is not brought any closer to
6 > gentoo-x86 IMO by using either of both proposals, since gentoo-x86
7 > doesn't follow it!
8
9 With my original proposal here, we are very much closer to gentoo-x86
10 because instead of adding another global scope variable (or changing
11 keywords), we just need to add prefix profiles - which we will anyway.
12
13 -Jeremy