From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] util-linux in a Solaris x86 prefix - can't emerge - doesn't compile + one minor ebuild-level issue to maybe fix
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:20:19
Hi Tamás,

On 28-06-2011 20:17:40 +0200, Tamás Gérczei wrote:
> I'm having a problem emerging sys-apps/util-linux in my prefix in a Solaris > 10 x86 container and I need Your help.
I thought I fixed the latest version with upstream ... :/
> ../../../shlibs/blkid/src/.libs/libblkid.so: undefined reference to > `strnlen'
This is the culprit, no such function exists on Solaris. util-linux isn't pretty much very non-Linux-friendly. If you're just interested in that one script, I'd try to focus on that one, and not to compile the entire suite of linux utils that you probably don't need. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level