From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] discontinued support for (~)mips-linux
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:02:22
Currently we "inherit" many *-linux keywords from the main tree.  The
~mips-linux keyword is one of them.  However, since nobody on the team
has such machine, and I also don't know of any active users of a Prefix
on such machine, we decided to drop the keyword.  If you're using it,
speak up now before it is entirely removed from the tree.

Another candidate is ia64-linux, which I used to use/have access to, but
I do not use any more, since it's simply not really adding anything for
me.  If noone needs it, I'd like to drop it as well.  So also here,
speak up if you need it.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level