From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] emerge -e system failure on OS X...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:03:32
I uploaded a new snapshot which should resolve this. Please redownload the bootstrap script from http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/alt/browser/trunk/prefix-overlay/scripts/bootstrap-prefix.sh?format=txt Sorry for the inconvenience. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list