From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: please don't use html
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:23:55
Hello Perry,

Please do not argue off-topics on the entire list.

Enabling HTML without Content-Type: multipart/alternative is
non-standard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_e-mail

Isn't it possible to set your MUA to send plain text as default?

Yours,
Benda

-- XU Benda Research Center for Neutrino Science Tohoku University JAPAN http://www.awa.tohoku.ac.jp/~benda