From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: New QA warning?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:25:25
2 > Isn't it perhaps that now --enable-static or something is enabled,
3 > because the ebuild is now fully operational?
6 Possible. I have to read the docs again, how to inspect and play with
7 the use flags.
8
9 However, I didn't change make.conf after the initial bootstrapping. I
10 did emerge -u system.
11
12 I also did "emerge --sync", if I remember right. That was maybe a mistake.
13
14 The other direction I need to think of, is that all my disabling of QA
15 checks could have done some harm.
16
17 Al
20 Caution crosser:  Runnig Gentoo/Prefix on Cygwin/Vista.
21 All stupid questions are related to that context.