From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] RAP on ppc64 (SLES11.1)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:41:18
1 Hi Francois,
2
3 Francois Bissey <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz> writes:
4
5 > sed-4.3.tar.xz. The version in ~arch is pulled and that is that one
6 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/sys-apps/sed/sed-4.3-r1.ebuild
7
8 The build system of xz-utils uses sed. But sed is guaranteed to be
9 available in stage1. I guess the swap of sed and xz-utils is
10 feasible. @grobian
11
12 >> I am wondering if it is feasible to grant me access to a ppc64 box with
13 >> SLES 11.1 to test out these patch before committing to the
14 >> repositories.
15 >
16 > Unfortunately no. I have the power but not the authority -
17 > as a matter of fact it could get me into troubles - unless
18 > you have a relation with the university of Canterbury in
19 > New Zealand.
20
21 OK. I have committed the profiles and dynamic_linker. Please submit a
22 bug later if it does not work.
23
24 Benda