From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gemato in prefix
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:34:34
1 I think I finally cracked it. I basically rewrote hashgen because it
2 was needlessly complex and interwoven for some reason. I just did an
3 emerge --sync (against rsync1) and ran hashverify after it (emerge
4 hashgen). It fails because of found excess file: srf-ip-conn-srv.pid
5 but that's the only complaint it has.
6
7 I hope the same happens for you when you try.
8
9 Fabian