List Archive: gentoo-alt
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
On 02/19/2011 05:58 AM, Sven Schwyn wrote:
> I've prefixed dev-lang/v8-188.8.131.52, however yesterday v8-184.108.40.206 went stable in the main portage tree. So I'd like to ecopy this version as well and move the mods over.
> However, "ecopy dev-lang/v8" does only copy v8-9999 and no other version. How does ecopy decide which ebuilds to copy - and can I alter this behavior?
> Thanks! -sven
* usage: ecopy <category>/<package>
* - make sure the scripts directory from the overlay is in your path
* - make sure you call ecopy from the root of the overlay
* - you can also specify a specific version, using the '=' prefix
* and appending a version
* ecopy is a best effort script only. It doesn't guarantee a working
So, "ecopy =dev-lang/v8-220.127.116.11" should work.