From: "Michal Žeravík" <michalz@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gcc 4.1.1
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:07:42
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Jared Lindsay" <cinder.sub@×××××.com> posted
3 > e16d914c0606031618v2f2e67far496f1c57ecfeb4d5@××××××××××.com, excerpted
4 > below, on Sat, 03 Jun 2006 16:18:43 -0700:
5 >
6 >> Everything works fine here, after a complete world rebuild, except for
7 >> hotkeys. I'm actually thinking this is a bug with xorg, though, as
8 >> some functionality went away from it after the xorg7 upgrade. I'm
9 >> hoping that xorg7.1 (that just got unmasked) might fix this, but I
10 >> have to wait for nVidia to release new drivers.
11 >
12 > Hotkeys? Xorg?
13 >
14 > The xorg zoom hotkeys went away for me, with xorg 7.1 (7.0 they still
15 > worked, but that might have been on an older compiler). I'm using the
16 > xorg native ati/radeon driver.
17 >
18 > If that's what "hotkeys" you mean, I'm seriously interested, as it means
19 > we have the same bug but with different video drivers and different xorg
20 > versions. If you mean other hotkeys, don't know, except that khotkeys
21 > continues to work just fine, here (tho I haven't restarted KDE yet, since
22 > upgrading to 3.5.3 earlier 2day... if they quit working, it'll be a quick
23 > trip back to 3.5.2 for me!).
27 just for sure: when I emerge gcc-4.1.1 (besides my current 3.4.5),
28 and any package won't compile, may I use 3.4.5 to compile
29 that single package and then went back to 4.1.1 for any others?
30
31 michalz
32 --
33 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list