From: Brett Johnson <brett@××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Re: k3b not working [fixed]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:37:12
1 On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 06:09:26AM -0700, Duncan wrote:
2 > The most important thing, tho, is to stay willing to learn new things and
3 > to learn from mistakes, which we all make, unfortunately (yes, me too,
4 > unfortunately).
5
6 FWIW: I don't believe there is anything unfortunate about mistakes.
7 Mistakes are part of the learning process, and are inevitable (no one is
8 perfect).
9
10 Actually, in my expeience, some of my best solutions have come from some of
11 my worst mistakes! That to me seems fortunate.
12
13 What is unfortunate is the person who can not recover or learn from their
14 mistakes (which was not the case here).
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list