From: Matt Randolph <mattr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] x86_64 optimization patches for glibc.
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:38:00
1 Oh, and I take no responsibility for any damages to anyone or anything
2 arising from the use of the revised memcpy.c or software produced from
3 it. It may contain further errors that I don't know about.
4
5 Matt Randolph wrote:
6
7 > There is a bug in the original memcpy.c that will cause a segfault if
8 > you don't pass it any parameters. Here is a fixed version. I've left
9 > everything else alone (except for a spelling correction).
14 "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate" - W. of O.
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list