From: Daniele Salatti <linuxlist@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] ra2500 drivers for ASUS WL-167g
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:07:32
1 Hi list!! (excuse me for my english)
2 I have some problem installing drivers for my ASUS WL-167g. I have tried
3 an "emerge ra2500" and then "modprobe ra2500", after and before
4 rebooting, but lsmod show that the module isn't being used and the USB
5 dongle didn't work. I have tryed using ndiswrapper, but after modprobing
6 I got a kernel panic... I'm desperate... :(
7 BTW, available kernels are 2.6.16 r12 gentoo and 2.6.17 r4 gentoo.
8 Can anyone help me? Ask me if more info are needed to solve the problem,
9 I'll be glad to give you all the infos you need.
10 TIA
13 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list