From: Mihai Rusu <dizzy@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] printing from abiword: Error: ttftool: Incomplete TTF file
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:42:31
Hi there

I have a problem which from what I have been able to google it seems to
be 64bit related. I have a Gentoo/x86_64 system and abiword-2.2.11
installed (-debug -gnome +jpeg -spell +xml2). I have found a mail thread
on a debian mailing list with the same problem at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/03/msg01070.html

They say the problem is known to the upstream and that the solution
involves installing the abiword-gnome package, I have no idea what's the
equivalent for gentoo but I really hope it is not "USE=gnome emerge
abiword" because that is unacceptable as one of the main reasons why I
run a distribution that uses a source based package system si to be able
to strictly control dependencies (I hate binary package systems that
when installing a program that doesnt pack it's features in shared
objects is probably compiled with every feature turned on and requires a
bulk of stupid libraries).

Any idea how to solve this problem ? Thanks!

--
Mihai RUSU					Email: dizzy@×××××.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt	WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net