From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] AGAIN URGENT: Re: Re: urgent: Segfaults after synchronously emerging|downloading 30GB|burnng a DVD iso image
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:05:38
1 Hi all,
2
3 my problem has not ended. aufter being happy that my system worked again, i
4 now wanted to emerge -e system and world, but fater installing/uninstalling
5 one package and Cleaning up, there are errors while scanning /etc, and then
6 there are the segfaults again.
7
8 i now have done your workaround with the quickpkg of glibc 5 times i think. i
9 have now made an glibc quickpackage of the recent version, so this should not
10 be a problem anymore. i tried emerge -e glibc, but then it starts with some
11 other packages and doesnt wor either.
12
13 i am going to try again, but i dont think it will work. any ideas how to fix
14 that?
15
16 cu
17 Dieter