From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:54:27
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Monday 27 June 2011 03:26:59 Lie Ryan wrote:
3 >
4 >> 2011/6/27 Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>
7 >>> Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
8 >>>
9 >>>> unsubscribe
10 >>>>
11 >>> NO !!! You can't leave. :-P
12 >>>
13 >>> List-Unsubscribe:<mailto:gento**o-amd64+unsubscribe@lists.**gentoo.org<g
15 >>>
16 >>>
17 >>> That may help tho. Just do like you did when you checked in. We MAY
18 >>> let
19 >>> you check out. lol
20 >>>
21 >> Anyone noticed that this list have a higher than normal tendency to bully
22 >> those who tried to unsubscribe and failed?
23 >>
24 > bully? No, make fun of people failing to follow basic instructions? Maybe. But
25 > not more than gentoo-user...
28 I admit, it annoys me but I know that a LOT of mailing lists tell a
29 person to unsubscribe the way they are trying to do here. Thing is, it
30 doesn't work here. So, I just try to be funny then provide the needed
31 info to help the person check out. At least they leave laughing,
32 hopefully.
33
34 At least I didn't post the one with the long instructions that involve
35 contacting their ISP. ;-) It is funny tho, if you bother to read it.
36
37 Dale
38