From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can't Emerge Thunderbird-5.0/6.0
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:47:04
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:07:41 -0400
Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net> wrote:

> > How else can you enjoy a singing email?? :-) >
Good point, I suppose. Actually I much prefer Sylpheed over all other email clients and I use it almost exclusively. But there are times when I need to communicate to someone that is using MS Outlook on the other end and for that purpose I will pull thunderbird out of the closet and compose a message in HTML format. MS users can't seem to appreciate, or even understand, anything else. Frank Peters