From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Some weird issues with portage
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:45:35
1 Tonko Mulder <tonko.mulder@×××××.com> posted
2 1227215380.6329.4.camel@Gaius, excerpted below, on Thu, 20 Nov 2008
3 22:09:40 +0100:
4
5 > I emerged gcc with the -k option and all seems to be well. My world file
6 > was also empty, but using regenworld that's kinda back to it's old self.
7 > Portage seems to install everything fine, there some quircks from trying
8 > to install compix-fusion. But I'll try that later.
9
10 Cool! =:^)
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman