From: Kyle Liddell <kyle@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] xorg Dual-Head Layout with nv-Driver?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:17:31
I've got an Antec 400W PSU (can't seem to find the specs on the Antec
website, but I can grab the ratings off the supply itself it if you need
them), pushing an A64 3500, the 6800GT, a 3com pci NIC, SB Live, two IDE
IDE hdds and two optical IDE drives.  I've never had any weird problems,
so it seems that the PSU is enough for this computer.