From: jai kumar <jaikumar1004_in@××××××××.in>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64]emerge make my comp slow :(
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:43:42
1 Sorry for responding so late.
2 unfortunately while doing regular "emerge-websync" and after that
3 " emerge --update --deep world" did updated my libexpat.so.0 to libexpat.so.1 .....so when i reboot my comp nothing was working.
4 i have to link libexpat.so.0 to libexpat.so.1 but i didn't know that before :(.
5 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6
7 Well, I have a SERIAL mouse and an USB keyboard.
8 i will tell you more after applying the changes suggested.
9
10 ~jaiks
15 Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha@×××.de> wrote: >>>>> "Rodrigo" == Rodrigo Gnoatto Amaral writes:
16
17 > I had this problem only with USB mouses.
18
19 This is interesting.
20
21 Does it make a difference whether USB support is compiled into the
22 kernel or if it is a kernel module?
23
24 Jai, do you have an USB mouse too?
25
26 Regards,
27 Reinhard
31 Reinhard Kotucha Phone: +49-511-4592165
32 Marschnerstr. 25
33 D-30167 Hannover mailto:reinhard.kotucha@×××.de
35 Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the answer is NO.
40 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
46 Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers