From: Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gtk+ keeps changing from a version to another ...
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:49:49
1 On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 09:31 +0100, Jonathan Schaeffer wrote:
2 > Thanks for these informations, as a matter of fact I use xfce4 and
3 > don't mind about new version of gnome. Still I forced gtk+ on latest
4 > stable version and it works now well.
5 > How did you find this dependency out ? the xfce ebuilds doesn't
6 > mention about gtk+
7 >
8 > About the texmaker issue, it seems that there is a problem with
9 > qt4.0.1 and qt4.1.0 ... I'm investigating further.
10 >
11 > ciao
14 I did a grep in the ebuilds for x11-lib/gtk+-2.6, which is the depend
15 atom that would enforce that requirement. If you're looking for
16 installed packages (as you would be, I don't have xfce installed) you
17 could use equery d instead of grep, which should be a lot faster. (you
18 also need to look for <x11-lib/gtk-2.8 in general, to be complete, but
19 there aren't any of those in the tree.)
20
21 Daniel