From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Stop keyboard after emerge
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:35:07
1 Python updater updated only openoffice.bin, xorg log don't shows problems
2 and all services active and running
3
4 Il mercoledì 26 agosto 2015, Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net> ha
5 scritto:
6
7 > On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 17:23 +0200, mr_L4N wrote:
8 > > hi, yesterday i,ve switched from Python 2 to 3 and upgraded all packages
9 > > with emerge -uDn --changed-use @world.
10 > >
11 > > After this keyboard (mouse ok) works only to console and not GUI
12 > >
13 > > I've emerged the xorg drivers, rebuild module, evdev, and all xorg.
14 > >
15 > > I use xorg 1.16 with gnome 3.14 and systemd.
16 > >
17 > > Thanks in advance
18 > have you run python-updater
19 > have you read /var/log/Xorg.0.log?
20 > Have you checked dbus and udev status?
21 > fx8150 ~ # systemctl | grep udev
22 > systemd-udev-trigger.service
23 > loaded active exited udev Coldplug all Devices
24 > systemd-udevd.service
25 > loaded active running udev Kernel Device Manager
26 > systemd-udevd-control.socket
27 > loaded active running udev Control Socket
28 > systemd-udevd-kernel.socket
29 > loaded active running udev Kernel Socket
30 > fx8150 ~ # systemctl | grep dbus
31 > dbus.service
32 > loaded active running D-Bus System Message Bus
33 > dbus.socket
34 > loaded active running D-Bus System Message Bus Socket