From: manuel <kaos@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problem with ethernet configuration
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:39:07
1 Drake Donahue ha scritto:
2 > On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 13:59 +0100, manuel wrote:
3 >
4 >> Daniel Matei ha scritto:
5 >>
6 >>> Excuse me if my answer might be stupid but did you set up "routes_eth0" and made a default gw?
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>> DANIEL MATEI
10 >>> ADMINISTRATOR SISTEME, TECHNET CONSULTING
11 >>> +4 021 2553636 (w) | +4 0732 770071 (m) | daniel.matei@×××××××.ro
12 >>>
13 >>>
14 >>>
15 >>> Technically yours...!
16 >>> http://www.technet.ro
17 >>>
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >>> -----Original Message-----
21 >>> From: manuel [mailto:kaos@××××××××××××.com]
22 >>> Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:27 PM
23 >>> To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
24 >>> Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problem with ethernet configuration
25 >>>
26 >>> Drake Donahue ha scritto:
27 >>>
28 >>>