From: Darren Grant <dgrant@×××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] SATA2 Recommendations
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:58:56
1 This may be a stupid question, but what's the process for compiling the
2 initrd image to include support for sata_nv
3
4 Using the experimental LiveCD suggested by Homer worked, and I was able
5 to setup Gentoo... but it fails on the grub startup after rebooting...
6 sounds like that might be the problem...
7
8 Jordi Molina wrote:
9