From: Zac <spdrmonkey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Video cards
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:50:45
I had a nvidia 6600GT that worked flawlessly.  I didn't use Blender , but I
was able to play Doom3 as well as multiple windows games through Cedega with
frame rates comperable to windows (Doom3 actually ran smoother).  I had
gotten it last December and a bad power supply of mine took it out.  I have
fallen back to my old ATI Radeon9800pro and now have to boot back to windows
to play my games.  I think you can get the 6600 online for around $150 these
days.

-Zac