From: Zac <spdrmonkey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Video cards
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:50:45
1 I had a nvidia 6600GT that worked flawlessly. I didn't use Blender , but I
2 was able to play Doom3 as well as multiple windows games through Cedega with
3 frame rates comperable to windows (Doom3 actually ran smoother). I had
4 gotten it last December and a bad power supply of mine took it out. I have
5 fallen back to my old ATI Radeon9800pro and now have to boot back to windows
6 to play my games. I think you can get the 6600 online for around $150 these
7 days.
8
9 -Zac
10