From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Wine menus
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:48:11
1 On 10/29/2009 05:25 PM, Clemente Aguiar wrote:
2 > Ever since the upgrade of Gnome to 2.2.6 I have had a problem with the
3 > Wine menus.
4 >
5 > Actually the Wine menus are gone and the individual icons for the
6 > windoze apps, such as Winamp, are now scatter under the menu "Others".
7 >
8 > One interesting bit, is that if I delete the
9 > $HOME/.config/menus/gnome-applications.menu file, I get the correct Wine
10 > menu structure, but the moment I open the Menu Editor (alacarte), it
11 > creates a new $HOME/.config/menus/gnome-applications.menu and the Wine
12 > menu structure disappears and the icons all end up in the "Others"
13 > category.
14 >
15 > Does anybody else have this problem? Can anybody help me?
16
17 That is quite peculiar since the same happens with KDE4 (where it was
18 working OK in KDE3).