From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] 2005.1-r1 media refresh
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:02:36
1 On Mon, 2005-21-11 at 15:26 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
2 > I noticed in the GWN that there was a 2005.1-r1 media refresh for
3 > amd64. I wanted to move to it, but portage doesn't have it listed yet.
4 > Any ideas on when it will be totally available on the mirrors and if
5 > it's a good idea to move to it, or does it really matter? I'm still new
6 > to the portage profiles deal and want to know general thoughts on these
7 > updates/upgrades.
8
9 Its not a new profile.. Just new LiveCDs for installation. If you
10 managed to install it Gentoo, then there is nothing to do.
13 Olivier CrĂȘte
14 tester@g.o
15 Gentoo Developer
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list