From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can not compile gcc
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:26:43
1 2008/11/14 Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>:
2 > I am not gentoo expert and no idea about profiles. However that's what I got:
3 >
4 > lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 50 Nov 13 17:22 make.profile ->
5 > ../usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/amd64/2008.0
6 > -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2141 Jun 16 22:51 profile
7 > -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 815 Nov 14 16:12 profile.env
8 >
9 > I am emerging gcc again. I will see how things will go. In the mean
10 > while I am looking into disabling multilib and remove it. I just don't
11 > know how, and googling a bit while the emerge process is running.